Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Taraji P Henson And 50 Cent Battle On Social Media Over Empire Ratings

E! News reports that in a now-deleted Instagram post, 50 Cent took shots at Empire over the fact that the ratings were down. He posted a photo of Taraji P. Henson and the headline about the ratings.

He also wrote: “Well look at the bright side at least. You can eat your trophies I was talking to old girl but you felt like you had to respond. SMH you know I love you cookie. I got a new show for you BMF COMING SOON !!!#EFFENVODKA.”

Henson wrote in response:

50 replied in another deleted post: “All this back and forth s–t is starting to turning me on cookie, LMAO I ran into Lee Daniels at the gym on Sunset Blvd. he asked why I didn’t except his offer to be on EMPIRE. I told him I have a lot going on, I’m actually working on the show FOX is gonna replace EMPIRE with, he looked at me like…why the f–k are you doing that? It’s because I’m a drug dealer, and I was taught to get in, get your weight up, then take over. So that’s the deal #EFFENVODKA #smsaudio #FRIGO.”

It’s also believed that star Jussie Smollett got involved with his own deleted post. He wrote: “So here we go…I’ve always taken the high road when you’ve said our show was too gay, was stealing the word ‘power’ in our marketing from your show, or was too whatever you felt like saying at the moment. But now you’re messing with @TarajiPHenson.“

No comments:

Post a Comment