Blog Archive

Monday, May 9, 2016

Photo: Woman seen sleeping on the ground this morning in Lagos


An IG user shared this photo of a woman she found sleeping on the ground opposite her office today.
"I saw her sleeping on the ground opposite my office this morning & I felt bad." she wrote. "Moji, the next time I hear you complain or moan about anything, imma punch you in the face "
You have a place to lay your head at night? Give God thanks.
You have a comfy bed you sleep on? Give God thanks.
You have a roof over your head? Give God thanks.
We complain & worry about the luxuries we don't have, about this, about that. What would you have this woman do?
The fact that you have a home, family that cares, shelter, protection, clothes to wear, food to eat and so many other things you & I take for granted, should be enough reason to thank God.
Let complaints be far from your lips.
Give God thanks for every single thing."

Credit: Moji Coker

No comments:

Post a Comment