Blog Archive

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Kim Kardashian's 'family turn against her over greedy Kimojis'

The Kardashian klan are not happy with Kim and her latest money-making idea

Kim's emojis have caused conflict
Her latest venture has received mixed reviews from her fans but it seems it’s a firm thumbs down from her family.

Earlier this week Kim Kardashian launched her line of emoticons – called Kimojis that cost £1.49 to download, but according to reports the project has not gone down well with her sisters.

A source told RadarOnline: “Once again, Kris Jenner has neglected the rest of her children for the sake of her moneymakers.

Kim Kardashian releases emoji set
“Ironically, the only other sister that got to appear on Kim’s KIMOJI aside from herself was Kylie.”

Earlier this year Kim revealed she wouldn't be including her family in the project.

"I wanted to do really fun, different emojis that you don't see on your phone,"she said.

Has this annoyed her sisters?
"I don't want any family members on it. They'll all want a piece."

But apparently the rest of the klan are now thinking about their own lines in an attempt to trump Kim.

“Now Khloe wants her own KHLOMOJI, and Kendall is pondering the idea of a new emoji specifically for her supermodel friends,” the source said.

Instagram
Kim also has a video game
It’s a little more complicated when it comes to Kylie though as she is currently on the verge of overtaking Kim in the popularity stakes.

They added: “Kris insisted that Kim’s launch first because the two of them are already running neck to neck in terms of popularity and social media power.”

Kylie’s app is the most popular out of the sisters, with Kim just behind her.

And the teen recently revealed just why she has a bigger fanbase now.

Rex
Kylie is planning on launching her own range
"Kim’s older, she has a different fanbase. And she’s also—the difference between our apps is hers is very perfect. It’s simple, everything is black and white. Mine is more, I invite the cameras over and say, 'Oh, hey, let’s just do this’,” Kylie said.

“We do makeup tutorials and I’m laughing and talking. I know my fans are my age or younger than me, so I just like to show my personality and show my fans my home and my dogs.

"I get really personal. I’m on Snapchat, and I’m just like them at the end of the day. Kim’s more private. She has kids. It’s just different."

Kim does however have her own app game, called 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' which sees players aim to increase their fame and reputation, starting on the E-list and rising to the A-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment