Blog Archive

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Miley Cyrus releases new track My Sad Christmas Song

Miley Cyrus has just dropped a brand new track.

The singer treated her fans to the new song on SoundCloud on Christmas Eve and it soon was flooded with compliments.

The track, called My Sad Christmas Song, is aptly named as she sings: “This year it feels kind of lame, the last one was kind of the same.

“Here’s my sad Christmas song, I’ve had it stuck in my head all day long, I wrote it in a car on my ride home because I knew the minute I walked in the door I would be alone.

"Why even put up f**king tree, if there’s no one here who is going to see just how pretty she looks on Christmas Eve because there's no one here next to me."

Splash
Miley and her Dead Petz perform on stage
But it's not all doom and gloom as she recently admitted Christmas is her favourite time of year because she can use it as an “excuse to eat”.

She said: “I’m going to go home and just chill with my family. We just use it as an excuse to eat.

“When you’re a kid the presents are so exciting, but as you get older its feels kind of odd that they’re giving me presents, so then it’s just an eating excuse.”

No comments:

Post a Comment